Get closer to our colony of penguins with the Penguin Passport. Suited up in your sub-Antarctic snow gear, the tour takes you onto an icy wonderland where majestic King and cheeky Gentoo penguins waddle, hop, slip and slide along the ice right in front of you.
This intimate experience is limited to 4 people. Merlin Annual Passholder receives 25% off a Penguin Passport Experience at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium, SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium.
Terms and Conditions
When booking your Penguin Passport experience in our online ticket store you'll be required to formally acknowledge the general booking terms and conditions.
- You must not come into contact with birds 24 hours prior to your Penguin Passport experience
- If you experience Flu/Cold/Gastro/Respiration infection within 48 hours of your experience, you will need to call us to reschedule
- Participant must not have any pre-existing knee, pelvic or back injuries
- No jewellery, watches, mobile phones or cameras can be taken on tour
- If you have trouble navigating stairs, please let us know in advance BEFORE making your booking online
- Participants must wear all safety clothing provided
- You MUST wear/bring socks on the day of your experience. Failure to do this may result in the tour being cancelled.
- Participants must not have any open cuts or wounds
- Please arrive no later than 30min before your Penguin Passport start time.
- Participants must be aged 14 years and over.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Advanced bookings essential.
- A valid Merlin Annual Pass must be presented to redeem.
- This offer is not transferable and not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- Participants must follow instructions of Penguin Trainers at all times
- The experience will be terminated at any point if instructions are not followed