Behind the Scenes Tour
Explore Behind The Scenes + Feed our Fishy Friends. Our fishy friends are hungry ones; explore behind the scenes at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium in Darling Harbour and help us feed them. Of all the things to do in Sydney, this 30 minutes guided tour is sure to top your family's list.
This experience runs every hour on the hour from 11:30am to 3:30pm daily.
A maximum group of 6 people per tour. Places fill quickly, book online now so you don't miss out!
Step behind-the-scenes and see what happens behind closed doors in the aquarium. Take a look in our back-of-house areas to learn more about how we care for our animals.
During the 25 minutes in-depth tour of the aquarium's main 'back of house' areas, you'll get to see how everything works at the aquarium, plus feed the fish in our largest fish display.
This offer entitles the Merlin Annual Passholder to $10 Behind-the-Scenes Tour at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast and SEA LIFE Kelly Tarlton’s Aquarium.
Terms and Conditions
- This experience is strictly subject to availability.
- Children must be over 3 years.
- All children 15 years and under need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Advance bookings essential.
- A valid Merlin Annual Pass must be presented to redeem.
- This offer is not transferable and not valid in conjunction with any other offer, discount or promotion.
- No pushchairs are allowed on the tour