Go back to blog
- Wednesday 18th December 2019
Love dumplings? Koalas? Exceptional value?
This Lunar New Year, WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo is offering all the above PLUS after-hour access to the zoo! And as a valued pass holder, you receive 10% off!
In partnership with the dumpling legends at New Shanghai, you will enjoy Darling Harbour’s FIRST all-you-can-eat dumplings experience at twilight, surrounded by koalas!
Every day of the Lunar New Year period (Wednesday 22 January to Thursday 30 January), the Koala Rooftop of WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo will transform into a Chinese kingdom, inviting you to celebrate with koala-ty dumplings, in the company of our lovely koalas!
Best known for their delectable dumplings, the guys at New Shanghai are serving up a custom dumpling menu featuring all your favourites! Think prawn and pork wonton… chicken and celery dumplings… and Xiao Long Bao.
V.I.D (Very Important Details):
- There are limited spots, so be sure to pre-book!
- Choice between 3 x 30-minute sessions daily (6pm, 7pm, 8pm)
- First session starts at 6.00pm and last session starts at 8.00pm, finishing at 8.30pm. Zoo closing at 9.00pm
- Please allow between 30 to 45 minutes for your self-guided tour before your all-you-can-eat-dumplings session (it can take up 45min to walk through the zoo and get to Koala Rooftop). This is also to make sure you have enough time to prepare your stomach 😊
- Online tickets are not valid with any other promotion, discount or offer
So… won-ton you waiting for? BOOK your discounted ticket here.