Go back to blog
Mother's Day High Tea at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Friday 16th April 2021
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
This Mother's Day, treat Mum to a decadent High Tea experience with a unique twist (Saturday May 8 & Sunday May 9). Indulge in a selection of traditional High Tea treats, served with 1 hour of bottomless mimosas whilst surrounded by our adorable koalas up at Koala Rooftop. PLUS! All Annual Passholders receive $10 off this magical experience.
Your ticket includes:
- 1 hour bottomless mimosas (and juice for the kids)
- A 3 tiered selected of sweet and savoury treats
- Koala Keeper talk
- The chance to enter the Koala enclosure to snap your own koala-ty photo.
- And if you wish to enjoy a journey through the Zoo before your High Tea experience, please allow 45mins.
You have the choice between 3 sessions per day:
- 11am to 12pm (please arrive at 10.15am for your self-guided tour)
- 12.30pm to 1.30pm (please arrive at 11.45am for your self-guided tour)
- 2pm to 3pm (please arrive at 1.15am for your self-guided tour)