Children LOVE to learn through arts and crafts and it is a great way to end a unit of work by completing an art project!
Check out all our craft activity ideas here!
Celebrate Harmony Day this year with us!
Have some fun and celebrate diversity of culture this Harmony Day with SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium and Madame Tussauds Sydney with this super quick and easy craft activities with your students!
Make your own SEA LIFE aquarium!
This is a fun way for students to explore their creative side and make their very own marine aquarium!
A great way to finish a topic on studying habitats!Download Here
SEA LIFE World Oceans Day Craft Activity
Make learning about saving the ocean FUN with this bottle cap turtle craft activity, which teaches students how to take ordinary household rubbish items and reuse them to turn into beautiful art!Download Here
Madame Tussauds Sydney- Make a cork hat!
The cork hat is so iconic to Australia's culture and history! So why not get students to make one for this Australia day!Download Here
Make your own WILD LIFE Bilby Easter Basket
Easter is so much fun with this cute bilby basket! Great for carrying small easter eggs inside!Download Here
Make your own LEFO Phone Speaker
So many cool things you can make with just using LEGO bricks!
Get your students to try this one out!
LEGO Birthday Celebrations for a classmate
If you've got a classmate or students whose birthday it is, why not surprise them!
So here's a way you can make their day extra special.
- Simply create a backdrop, this could be using decorations from around the house.
- Select what room you'd like to create and find materials to recreate this. It could be a classroom, playing field, your own living room.
- Decide who's attending the party! We find LEGO figures are great for this.
- Create a banner with your friend's name on.
- Send through to the birthday boy/girl to make them smile!